Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About this blog...

Hi! In this blog I'll post about my artwork--sprites, scenery, Legos, drawings, and T7 Toons. The first posts will mostly be about T7 Toons, my signature artwork. You might be asking yourself what a "T7 Toon" is. It's very simple, they are drawings cut out in shape like stickers and covered with tape on both sides. I try to avoid using transparent tape, or contact paper, because it gives the finished product an annoying shine. Plus, you can't write over it to cover up mistakes like parts that were cut off.

The T7 toons are stored inside an envelope, one that looks like this:

-------

-------

I put the envelope , along with the T7 inventory and Achievements, inside a protector. The protector has the counting grid on the front, just like the envelope itself. The number by itself means there is that number. Each dot is that number plus 63, so a 40 with two dots would be 166 Toons. This makes it a lot easier to count than tallies or a huge grid.

-------

The inventory is used to keep track of each individual toon.

-------

The Achievements are to keep track of important milestones, like the 100th toon.

-------

I hope you enjoy my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment